Friday 18 January 2013

Back for 2013

In addition to not drinking alcohol for the month of January I have resolved to post more stuff in this blog. I have a few tit bits and amusing anecdotes collected from the past few months. I have collected them by making little scribbled notes in my planner and as I scan over them now I can't really remember what some of them were about. Which is not massively helpful.

School tales are like dreams. At the time the moments are so vivid and intense you feel you could never forget them but they come thick and fast and if they aren't recorded on here they start to slip from between my fingers and fade away. A single word in a planner now means next to nothing where at the time I could never imagine forgetting it.

All the more reason to get writing.

So I will.


No comments: